The Liebster Award:
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by juliasleapsoffaith! This was a great end to my Monday… seriously made my day! Thanks, girl! Definitely go and check out her blog. 🙂
WHAT IS A LIEBSTER AWARD?
A Liebster Award is a newcomer award given by bloggers to other bloggers, it creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
WHAT ARE THE LIEBSTER AWARD RULES?
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
1. Thank and Tag the person who nominated you.
2. Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
4. Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
5. Notify them so through social media.
1. What is your favorite book and magazine to read?
-I’m such a book nerd and just going by how many times I have read the whole series, I’m going to have to say The Hunger Games Trilogy. (I can’t pick just one!) For real, I have read through the whole series about five times.
2. What is one beauty product you could not live without?
– This is so ridiculously hard for me… but I’m going to go with concealer because the under eye bags are so ridiculously real and concealer is one of those miracle products that can make everything all right again. From the “I stayed up way too late binge watching Netflix” to “that giant red thing was definitely not there yesterday” thing.
3. Who is your biggest inspiration or role model?
-When I showed my mom this question she laughed and said this would be a hard one while internally I was laughing because this question isn’t hard at all. My mom is the biggest inspiration and role model period. Everything she does is for me and I don’t know how someone could be so selfless. So, hi mom. I know you’re reading this and you are the best and most beautiful person out there. Love you.
4. Where do you want to travel to one day? (Dream vacation)
-Europe. No question about it. This has forever been my dream since I read Harry Potter. Obviously, now I want to go for different reasons but HP definitely planted that seed.
5. If you could live in a decade other than the one you are living in right now for a week, which one would you live in and why?
-Probably the 50’s. I could be as curvy as I liked and maybe be best friends with Marilyn Monroe. Probably wouldn’t happen but a girl can dream, right?
6. What is your favorite dessert?
-Ice cream. I went through a period of my life where I ate ice cream on a daily basis. It was probably one of the best times of my life.
7. Do you have any siblings? How many?
-Nope. I am an only child. And I am not spoiled rotten. At least, I like to believe so!
8. What is the last thing you had to drink?
-Water. I am the most drink-boring person on Earth. All I drink is water.
9. What is your dream occupation?
-TBH, blogging. I recently started blogging a couple of months ago and I can honestly say that I have never been part of such a supportive community before. I absolutely adore it and love having conversations with everyone and getting to hear so many people’s opinions on things that I know they are just as passionate about as me.
10. If you were offered to travel in a spaceship for a year and were guaranteed complete safety and health, but had to sacrifice all contact with your friends and family on earth for that year, would you do it and why?
-No, I wouldn’t. I am such a homebody and family oriented person. I can’t go a day without talking to my parents and I can’t imagine not being able to talk to them for a whole year.
11. What is/was your favorite academic subject to study?
-PR. I’m still in college and am majoring in public relations and I love it. It’s so interesting and I have made such great friends through the process.
My questions for you:
1. What/who got you to start blogging?
2. What is your go-to lipstick for everything?
3. What is the weirdest fashion/makeup item that you have ever bought?
4. What tv show have you binge-watched on Netflix/Hulu?
5. Apple or Android? Why?
6. If you had a $100 Visa Gift Card right now, what would you spend it on?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
8. What is the thing you love most about yourself?
9. Are you team dog or team cat?
10. What is your favorite app on your phone?
11. What celebrity can you absolutely not resist fangirling about?